Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
For Drivers in Miami and Across Florida
There are around 15 million licensed drivers in Florida alone. Florida has also the third highest rate of fatal motor vehicle accidents in the US.
With so much risk involved in driving, Choice One Insurance takes your safety seriously. Our qualified agents will connect with you on a personal level and make sure you feel safe knowing your car is covered. Call us at (800) 547-0006 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Common Car Insurance Questions
How Much Car Insurance Should I Get in Florida?
Auto insurance requirements can vary per state. In Florida, you must meet certain minimum requirements:
- $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP)
- $10,000 in property damage liability (PDL)
How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do I Really Need?
Although you may have enough insurance to legally drive in Florida, you may not have enough coverage on your car. PIP and PDL only cover limited cases of liability and medical expenses. They don’t provide protection for you or your car in the event of an accident uninsured motorist or environmental damage. Other coverages you should consider include:
- Bodily Injury Liability: This liability insurance provides compensation for injuries you may cause due to a wreck. It may also help with legal expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: If you get in a wreck and the other driver doesn't have insurance, uninsured motorist coverage may cover expenses that the other driver's insurance was supposed to pay.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage offers protection against accidents that don't include collision. This includes falling rocks, tree branches, wind damage, hail and more. This coverage is especially important in Florida, which is no stranger to severe weather effects.
- Collision: Collision coverage offers protection for accidents involving a collision with a car or other object.
- Towing: If you find yourself on the side of the road, it may be cheaper in the long run to add towing coverage to your insurance policy than to go through a third party for this service.
- Rental Reimbursement: Rental reimbursement helps pay for transportation while your car is in repairs.
What is the Cheapest Full Coverage Car Insurance?
The cost of full coverage car insurance depends on many factors, including how much insurance you or an insurance agent consider full coverage. Full coverage policies are typically created to cover the most common accidents. It usually consists of comprehensive, collision and liability coverages. Speak to an agent at Choice One Insurance at (800) 547-0006 today about finding an affordable car insurance rate.
How Many Car Insurance Claims is Too Many?
As a rule, you should only make a claim when necessary. If you make too many claims, your insurance company may boost your insurance rates or switch your coverage to a third party. Cancellation due to multiple claims typically doesn’t happen unless those claims are false. You may, however, become considered a high-risk driver depending on the claims you’re filing, which can make it harder to find cheap car insurance.
What is the Best Car Insurance?
The best car insurance is all subjective. For Florida, you want to ensure that you have comprehensive coverage against hail storms and anything else weather can throw your way. It's also important to keep your car and your passengers safe. At Choice One Insurance, we are dedicated to finding the lowest rates for the highest quality insurance. Contact us today at (800) 547-0006 or drop by our office to discuss your car insurance needs. Hablamos Español.